We use cookies to improve our site and your experience. By continuing to browse on this website you accept the use of cookies. Read more...

Incontinence services

If lifestyle changes and treatments don't solve your incontinence, the NHS offers continence specialist services.

Continence clinics

The are over 360 NHS continence clinics in the UK, with specialist teams providing support and medical advice. They can be based in a hospital or in the community and you can contact them directly if you prefer not to see your GP.

On your first visit, you will be assessed by a continence specialist, usually a nurse, who will talk you through your options and work with you to find the best treatment for your condition.

Hospital incontinence specialists

If the help offered by your GP and local continence clinic doesn't work, you can be referred to a hospital urologist or urogynaecologist for tests and possible surgery.

Click here for more information.

OR take control yourself, now! Go to our exercise programme


Take control of your stress incontinence

This site is brought to you by PelvicToner, a simple, quick and effective exercise device that will help you to treat your stress incontinence.

Get yours today and take control

PelvicToner only £29.99 delivered

Read more ...